Friday, October 5, 2012

Mountain Railways of India -- World Heritage Site -- National Geographic

Mountain Railways of India -- World Heritage Site -- National Geographic

I have posted the above link of Mountain Railways of India - World Heritage Site directly from the website of National Geographic, feel proud that we have develop it century ago and such a thing mentioned on website of well know National Geographic but so feel sad about the condition of these trains, not able to comment on The Nilgiri line and The small-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway as have not seen it yet but The narrow-gauge Kalka Shimla Railway is not working what I remember when had a visit of Himachal last year.

As all above are world heritage site - we request our government to make sure they are well maintained and well working.

Regards.

1 comment:

  1. The above link for Mountain Railways of India - World Heritage Site is via National Geographic.

    ReplyDelete

How Password Change My Life

One day in December 2012 when things are little unsettled in life I walk into the office, as usual my day begins at my computer screen. It...